COGNIGY, REMOTE (MAY 2022 - PRESENT)
- Work on the frontend of Cognigy AI application.
- Use technologies such as React, TypeScript, Redux, and Cypress to write type-safe and tested code.
- Collaborate closely with designers and product managers to deliver features.
- Present features I build every sprint.
- Conduct code reviews daily.
AHREFS, REMOTE (MAR 2021 - MAY 2022)
- Independently translated Figma design mock-ups into live user interfaces using React and CSS.
- Interacted with Backend APIs to fetch data.
- Worked in an environment of keen code reviews and testing.
- Collaborated with designers to implement and maintain accessible components in a design system used across the company's teams.
- Implemented pages on a Gatsby static site.
- Contributed to open source projects.
Posts and Articles
bs-css: Statically typed CSS in ReasonML. I implemented support for multiple CSS properties.